GST System Changes Newsletter
SWPC Latest Events
|Thu Jul 26 @09:30 - 05:30PM|
GST Transition Accounting & Preparing for SST Training
SW Project Consulting Sdn Bhd
- Category: GST Training
- Hits: 71
This program gives the participants the necessary content to understand the following:
- GST Transition Accounting for Deemed Supplies such as imported services, stock written off and gift rule
- GST Bad Debt Relief Mechanism during transition
- Tax Code Assignment during transition
- GST-03 Mapping and declaration
- Other RMCD Transition FAQ issues
- Preparing for Sales Tax Framework
- Preparing for Service Tax Framework
Click the image below or the PDF attached to download the training flyer and registration form. Kindly fill up the form and scan to return to us by email. You can send to the email stated in the training flyer. Alternatively, feel free to contact us at 012-3052908 and 012-9819390 if you wish to speak to our training sales consultant.
- Category: GST System Changes Articles
- Hits: 926
Here is a downloaded version from Ernst and Young for global indirect taxation summary and comparison.
As Malaysia is going to abolish Goods and Services Tax, it has to find an alternative indirect tax mechanism to replace for it.
Currently the global indirect tax mechanism as below:
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Sales Tax
- Consumption Tax (CT)
If you wish to learn more on the global indirect taxation, feel free to download a copy. It is also available from Ernst and Young site.
Mr. Stanley Wong Kah Leong
Suite 11 Block E111 Phileo Damansara 1
No 9 Jalan 16/11 Off Jalan Damansara
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, MYS
Tel: +6012-9819390; +6012-6981938