GST System Changes Newsletter
SWPC Latest Events
|Tue Sep 29 @10:00 - 05:30PM|
Webinar: Latest Sales Tax Mechanism and Exemption Facilities Updates for Manufacturers and Traders
|Sun Oct 04 @09:30 - 05:30PM|
Yi Jing Training (Mandarin)
- Written by Stanley K Wong
- Category: GST System Changes Articles
Budget 2017 was announced on Oct 21, 2016 by Prime Minister of Malaysia. This article highlights the amendments related to GST.
- No change in GST rate for 2017. It stands at 6%
- Estimate GST collection is RM40 Billions
- GST Relief is extended to OKU card holders
- GST Treatment for Free Zones is streamlined
- GST Treatment for Warehousing Scheme is streamlined
Please download the extract from Tax Appendix - Amendment 13 ~ 15 related to GST for your perusal.